Innergold Addiction Counseling
We don’t claim it will be easy, but it will be worth it.
Why does willpower and self control fail after varying lengths of short term sobriety?
Discover why the harder you try and the more you want to quit, the deeper the addiction sinks in its claws…
Why does shame and guilt strengthen and compound the addiction?
Realize why ultimatums, threats and guilt trips have the opposite effect of their well-meaning intentions…
Learn how porn addiction begins in the brain and how it can end in the brain.
“You can’t defeat an enemy that you fail to understand”
Is your spouse or child struggling with pornography addiction?
One of our most helpful resources is our Spouse & Parent Support Book & Manual. Finally, you can get real insight and understand what is happening inside your loved one’s brain and what conflicted feelings they are having.
We guarantee our resources will help you and your loved ones, or we’ll give you a full refund.*
“My wife and I went to a couple of marriage counselors in the past because we didn’t know where else to go. One of them blamed my wife. It was obvious to him that if she would just please me more, I wouldn’t have this problem. (Pornography Addiction) My marriage just about ended and I was feeling like a total failure. Why couldn’t I beat this thing? Why couldn’t I crush it? Or rip it out by the roots?
Then we found Gordon and the Innergold system. For the first time someone could tell me the feelings I would cycle through as I was acting out and then being super good. For the first time someone told me what thoughts and actions I can control, and which ones I can’t. Before Gordon, no one had explained to me how the brain worked and why this is such a difficult issue to deal with. By following the exercises outlined in the manual and using the tools of daily planning, accountability, checking in and meditation, I’ve been able to achieve a healthy balance in my life. No other program that I have tried or heard of hits all of these points. It has also been a huge help to have these concepts explained to my wife so she can also understand what it is that we face together. Thanks Innergold for saving my marriage and life!”
“My name is Mark and I’ve been using the Innergold resources for about 3 years. I’ve used other recovery info before but Innergold was the easiest for me to understand and everything from them has been extremely helpful. I’ve made more progress in my recovery than ever since being with Innergold. I’m in my 50’s and my entire adult life I’d use porn on average of every 1-2 months and mb once or twice a day. I haven’t used porn in the past year and I can now avoid mb for a few days at a time. I know I still have a ways to go, but the more I’ve consistently done what Innergold teaches, the more progress I’ve made. I very much appreciate all Innergold is doing and you can too as there is a lot of real help to be found there.”
“So once again I want to thank Innergold from the absolute bottom of my heart for delivering me to a place I didn’t even think possible to go. So please never stop your service, I have a feeling there as the word gets around there will be a deluge of similar experiences pouring into your inbox.”
“All in all, I am a better person for having taken your course. I also understand that this is no time to get complacent because of my 30 day success. I do know that today is the 1st day of the rest of my life and what I do today are seeds sown for my future.”
“Today, however, I was at complete, and I mean COMPLETE peace with the world. I could look people properly in the eye for the first time, I didn’t laugh nervously and unnecessarily, I didn’t get angry with things that annoyed me, I didn’t really mind or care for peoples approval or disapproval. It was the most liberating experience of my life and I think I am aware of why this has happened. As a result of reading chapter 2 I believe what I experienced was a paradigm shift. My whole view of myself and the world had made a dramatic change. I essentially no longer related my problem to my moral character. I didn’t view my problem as ‘who’ I am but ‘what’ has happened to me. I actually do believe it still can have moral implications if the right action isn’t taken, but for the first time in my life I was able to separate my addiction from who I was.”
“I went to a coffee shop today and read chapter 2 of the Treatment System and I can say I was moved to tears over what I read. Tears of sadness for gravity of the problem and others who have been so much more affected than me, and tears of joy for finally having a clear explanation of the problem and the hope that still exists. For the first time in my life I am not afraid of this disease and feel forewarned and forearmed to fight this head on. I also realized today that if it comes to it, I am prepared to go public and tell those I love what’s been going on in my life. I’ve never considered that as an option before, or at least one I was prepared to take. This has been one of the most liberating days of my life since realizing I had this problem. Sorry to ramble on to you about this, maybe you can pass on my sentiments to Gordon who I am starting to feel a great deal of admiration for.”
Gordon S. Bruin M.A., C.M.H.C , is an American Board Certified Licensed Professional Counselor who specializes in the education and treatment of addiction issues.
Gordon served as a Program Services Manager for Utah County Division of Substance Abuse for 14 years and is founder of Innergold Counseling services which specializes in the treatment of pornography and other addiction issues.
He received his graduate degree from John F. Kennedy University in Clinical Psychology with a specialization in Addiction Studies in 1994.
Gordon is a sought after national speaker in Motivational Interviewing which is considered a therapeutic best practice in the addiction recovery field.
Gordon has been working in the addictions field for the past 20 years. He has spent approximately 25,000 hours counseling those who struggle specifically with pornography and/or sexual addiction issues and has written and self-published the Innergold Treatment Manual’s, The Language of Recovery and the Art of Self Mastery.
* Gordon was recently requested to be a guest speaker on the BYU radio’s Matt Townsend show where he was brought in as an expert on treating addiction issues.
* Gordon is a known expert in the field of addiction recovery and was recently interviewed by KSL Investigative Reporter Debbie Dujanovic and featured on a KSL News Special regarding heroin addiction in Utah County.
* Plenary Speaker – Utah Valley University Conference of Addiction: Understanding Pornography and Technology Addiction – February 27, 2015
* Keynote Speaker – Health Can be Simple Conference, Utah Valley Univeristy December 5, 2015
Presenter – Utah Valley University Conference on Addiction: A.C.E. Study and Trauma Informed Care – February 28, 2014
- Keynote Speaker – LDS Family Services quarterly Seminar: Addiction s & Pornography, Treatment Options – October 17, 2013.
- Keynote Speaker – Utah TOPS ANNUAL CONFERENCE. When Food Becomes a Problem – June 2013
- Closing Speaker – Utah State Developmental Center Annual Conference. Using Motivational Interviewing in Mental Health and Addiction Recovery – September 2013
- Presenter – University of Reno Nevada. Understanding and Treating Pornography Addiction. Two full day trainings for licensed clinicians in Reno and Las Vegas – April, 2013
- Presenter- Utah Valley University Symposium on addiction. Understanding and treating Pornography Addiction – February 23, 2012
- Presenter- Mental Health Services Awareness Night – Understanding and treating Pornography Addiction Brigham Young University – October 13, 2011
- Presenter – Utah Fall Substance Abuse Conference – Internet and Social Media Supportive Recovery Trends – St. George, UT September 2011
- Presenter –Clinical Track Presentations for clinicians. Motivational Interviewing, Utah County Historic Courthouse – Jan 2011
- Keynote Speaker: Understanding the nature of the addicted brain and how to manage it. Argosy University Annual Mental Health Counseling Institute. Awarded Clinician of the year 2010 by Argosy University.
- Presented 8 hour training on Motivational Interviewing for New Roads Treatment center clinicians.
- Presenter – Spring Academy: Prevention and Treatment Exchange: Understanding and Treating Pornography Addiction – University of Nevada, Reno 2009
- Completed MIA: STEP TOT training (Highest level of training for Motivational Interviewing), 2009 – Chicago, Illinois
- Completed MIA:STEP Training in Motivational Interviewing– Boise, Idaho September, 2008
- Completed Advanced Motivational Interviewing Training June, 2008
- Completed Introduction to Motivational Interviewing Course Spring, 2008.
- Graduate of the “Addiction Technology Transfer Center Leadership Institute,” 2007
- Graduate of the National Council for Community Behavioral Healthcare’s Middle Management Academy, 2005
- Completed University of Utah School of Alcoholism and Other Drug Dependencies, June 2002
If you do not find our information to be incredibly helpful and life-changing, we will refund the cost of your purchase within 14 days. We rely on your sense of honesty and integrity to make this refund policy possible. Please do not take advantage of our policy. Our goal is to help as many people as possible by getting our unique addiction treatment into the hands of everyone that is in need of this information.